It’s summertime and the livin’s easy…..or is it? This heatwave that is smothering the States right now is driving me bonkers! I don’t really want to turn my oven on because I don’t want to eat anything HOT!! Today give me a cold breakfast, lunch and dinner please. Here is a simple and tasty sandwich that is perfect for a mid day treat or a well rounded meal when paired with a Poppy Seed Spinach Salad.
- 1/2 an Avocado, thinly sliced
- 3 Strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 Chicken Breast, cooked and thinly sliced (use leftover roasted chicken)
- Thin layer of Mayo – seriously, who measures this!?!
- 4 Slices Whole Wheat Bread
- Handful of Arugula, Spinach or Lettuce
This is hardly a recipe just assemble the sandwich and enjoy.
Top whole wheat bread with thinly sliced roasted chicken…
This is an incredibly tasty sandwich and I hope you enjoy!